* Residency in Internal Medicine at University of Rochester.
* Hematology/ Oncology fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital of Harvard Medical School.
* PhD degree from John Hopkins University School of Medicine.
* Board-certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
* Awarded grant from American Cancer Society.
* Multiple publications related to cancer research.
We are currently still open and requiring 100% compliance of face masks.
If you are scheduled to come in for the day, please do not come if you have the following symptoms: fever with temperature over 99 degrees, sore throat, fatigue, cough, upper respiratory symptoms, body aches, chills, shortness of breath, or if you have traveled out of state or country.
If any of those apply, please call 850-863-3148 and speak to a provider.
Emerald Coast Cancer Center