* Residency in Internal Medicine at the Duke University Medical Center.
* Fellowship in Hematology and Oncology at the University of California, San Francisco.
* PhD degree at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
* PhD degree in Molecular Biology
* Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Oncology, and Hematology.
* Keck Fellowship
* Lester Wolfe Fellowship
* Publications in multiple journals
We are currently still open and requiring 100% compliance of face masks.
If you are scheduled to come in for the day, please do not come if you have the following symptoms: fever with temperature over 99 degrees, sore throat, fatigue, cough, upper respiratory symptoms, body aches, chills, shortness of breath, or if you have traveled out of state or country.
If any of those apply, please call 850-863-3148 and speak to a provider.
Emerald Coast Cancer Center